Sunday, May 15, 2011

The NPR correspondents move outside

Today, Nina, Sylvia and Soraya moved outside. It is a little cold tonight but I had to move Gloria, Buckleberry, Welsummer and Betty White out to the stage two home in the garage. They were really loud this morning and I was afraid they'd wake up my daughter. Stage one housing clearly got crowded fast.

Still in stage one: Stevie Nicks, Emmy Lou Harris, Fettucini Alfredo and Dandelion. I first moved Emmy Lou out and Stevie Nicks got really upset, peeping more loudly than the big crowd had when I was afraid they'd wake up my daughter. Chick management. Not easy!

2 comments:

  1. Cute little chicks. Do you know what Roseville's chicken laws are? I can't find a definitive answer on their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. No permit needed. Just make sure your neighbors are OK with it. Also, as a general rule, no roosters in the city.

    ReplyDelete