Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This shows up


When I started The Chicken Project, I knew that I wanted to not only make it fun for my daughter, but for our neighbors and community as well. I would keep it clean and smell-free and not have any roosters or complaints.

Since I started it, I've made many new friends who I just love - some who now have chickens. Kids visit. Soccer players from the field take a look. My daughter delivers eggs via her bike (she can fit two 6-packs in her basket) and gets to keep in touch with her 6th grade teacher, Mr. Kolden. And she's got a little business called Arrow Eggs - logo and everything. One dozen eggs only $1.50, delivered.

So, someone hung this sign up, and now, almost a year later, I still have no idea who did. But I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment